As Alabama’s number-one selling bridal magazine, we at Alabama Weddings invite you to consider advertising with us. Unlike national bridal magazines, Alabama Weddings keeps its focus local—highlighting the businesses, sites and locations Alabama couples want to know about. You’ll find our pages filled with photography that showcases the products and services our advertisers offer. When you advertise with Alabama Weddings Magazine, you become a part of a rich source of information couples reach for when planning their weddings.
Alabama Weddings Magazine offers several print advertising options, including:
- Full page ad (in Color or B&W)
- 1/2 page ad (in Color or B&W)
- 1/4 page ad (in Color)
Images in furnished ads need to be 300 dpi, color to be cmyk and b/w to be grayscale. Ads to be saved as a tiff or pdf file.
Ads can be emailed to:
- QUARTER PAGE
- (3.5″ x 4.875″)
- HALF PAGE
- horizontal (7.125″ x 4.875″)vertical (3.5″ x 9.875″)
- FULL PAGE
- non-bleed (7.125″ x 9.875″)full-bleed (8.125″ x 10.875″ — allow 1/8″ bleed on all sides)
12-month advertising for 2018 issue | January through December 2018
Closing for 2018 issue: September 30, 2017.
Alabama Weddings Magazine offers several online advertising options, including:
- Home Page Featured Vendor Section
- 280px (W) x 280px (H) Banner Ad
- 280px (W) x 140px (H) Banner Ad
- 280px (W) x 80px (H) Banner Ad
- 40,000 copies annually. Magazines are sold on newsstands for $5.95. Our estimated readership is over 160,000 readers. Alabama Weddings Magazine is sold across Alabama on newsstands and can be found in retail bookstores, supermarkets, drug stores and independent bookstores. AWM free copies in over 300 distribution loctions such as wedding industry businesses, colleges, bridal shows, open houses, trunk shows and more